Proven Track Record
- Ken Sato was the Managing Partner that acquired the unsold shares at the Grand Chelsea, a 21 story, high-rise located in Chelsea section of Manhattan, reconverted to condominiums and successfully sold all 103 apartments yielding a triple digit IRR to all equity partners.
- He is also the Managing Member that acquired the unsold shares of the Rockville Tudor Apartments, a 97 unit co-op in Rockville Centre, New York. He successfully refinanced the property twice pulling out all equity and has sold the co-op units yielding a triple digit IRR to all equity partners.
- He is the owner of 622 Van Cortlandt Park Avenue, a 7 story, 42 unit apartment building in Yonkers, NY. The property was acquired in 2014 and within 16 months he refinanced the property returning 137% of original equity invested by aggressively raising rents, reducing operating expenses and increasing the value by 51%.
- He acquired 359 2nd Street, a 4-story mixed use property in the rapidly growing Downtown section of Jersey City and within 3 years refinanced the property returning 110% of original equity. Value was increased by 82%.
- Recently, he co-developed Footprint Thurman, a 54 unit micro apartment in Portland, Oregon.